City, State, Zip:
*** Event Information ***
Type of Event:
Number of Expected Guests
*** Venue Information ***
Name of Venue:
Venue Contact Person:
*** Package Options ***
Please read these rental agreement terms and then you can submit the form at the bottom of the page.
** To Be Provided by the Rentee **
(1)Good Access (minimal stairs). If there are stairs please let us know. Some of our booths are heavier than others.
(2) A 120v electric outlet within 10 feet of the booth(s) location. If this is a shared outlet please let us know..
(3) At least a 10x10 area for the booth.
We can work in less, but it is nice to know what space limitations
45)Table for props. If one is not available please let us know in advance.
(5)Payment before the booth opens.
** RENTER AGREES TO **
(1) To provide a working booth with minimal interuption for the duration of the rental times. Interruptions due to paper changes and supplies can not be avoided.
(2) To provide an operator for the booth who will work to maintain the booth and help guests.
(3) The client will receive a copy of all images from the photo booth. We prefer online transfer but a DVD can also be provided.
4) Follow required social distancing rules and practices at the time of the rental. This may mean a modification to prop usage or other modifications based upon requirements for that time.
** WAIVER OF
Client hereby agrees to exempt,
release, and hold harmless the rentor from any claims, actions, suits, costs, damages or liabilities including but not limited to liability for personal injury of any person at the event.
Client and members of Client’s party assume all risks associated with potential COVID-19 transmission or exposure in relation to the photography services being provided and accept sole responsibility for an illness, injury, damages, claims or expense arising therefrom regardless of the identity of the person alleged to be at fault for such transmission or exposure.
As consideration for this waiver, we agree to waive any liability or claim against Client or members of Client’s party for COVID-19 transmission or exposure.
These waivers shall not be interpreted to prohibit actions or claims against persons who knowingly use the photobooth while exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or who knowingly participate while having an active COVID-19 infection.
** RENTEE LIABILITY**
The rentor is liable for any damages to our booth equipment caused by guests beyond normal wear on props. In the event of a guest harrassing an employee we will first notify the rentee of the issue and if the situation is not remedied we reserve the right to shut down the booth. This is to protect our employees. In the event of open illicit drug use we reserve the right to shut down the booth.
** RESERVATION FEE **
Reservation fee is usually required to
reserve the date and the remaining balance is due two weeks prior to the event. It is refundable at our discretion. We know that things happen which you can not control.
The reservation fee is applied toward the rental balance due.
If you would like to come to our office we are happy to meet with you to talk about your event and how we can add to the fun. .
Call today to schedule your appointment. 316-644-9662